At the heart of all organic growing is the art and science of fertilizing organically. Healthy soil nurtures healthy plants which generally grow better, taste better, store longer and consequently, should have increased resistance to the stresses caused by heat, cold, drought, pests, diseases, rapid growth, etc.
The catalog also contains all of the growing supplies you might need to start seeds and grow them up for transplanting out into the garden.
Fertile, healthy soil is not only the first step for increasing yields and quality but also for natural pest control and season extending.
- Compost and composting supplies
- Complete line of organic and natural fertilizers
- Compost tea and soil inoculants
- Fertigation supplies
- Seed starting trays, heat mats, germination stations, lights and more
This is Issue 2 of 7 of our 2020 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
Our awesome seed line includes 350+ Certified Organic Vegetable and Herb Seeds and 120+ Open Pollinated Wildflower Seeds. All of our seeds are non-GMO.
Plus, FREE SHIPPING on seed packs if you order 5 or more Peaceful Valley brand veggie, herb or wildflowers.
In addition to our seeds, you will find select products you need to start your seeds from our Quickroot Soilless Germination Mix, to seed starting trays, soil blockers and heat mats!
This is Issue 1 of 7 of our 2020 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
In this catalog you will find a huge selection of fruit and nut trees, perennials like berries, rhubarb and asparagus, as well as potatoes and garlic! Imagine your garden this spring and all the tasty vegetables you’ll be able to harvest. Dream about the fruit you’ll harvest from your own orchard and how you can preserve this bounty to enjoy all next winter!
- Pre-order fruit trees now to get the varieties you want - we can sell out fast!
- Want to replenish your soil and prepare for spring planting? Plant a cover crop! These “Green Manures” will boost nitrogen and add significant organic matter to your soil. Check out our Cover Crop Solutions Chart to help you choose the best cover crop for your growing situation.
- Extend your growing season - check out the Frost Protection section. Agribon floating row covers, hoop house poly, coldframes, or a beautiful greenhouse - all will help you harvest fresh food well into fall.
This is Issue 7 of 7 of our 2019 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
Garlic and onions are just some of the things you can plant in the fall. Plant wildflowers and flower bulbs to enjoy a bright and bloomin’ spring next year. Start your home orchard with some olive or citrus trees. Plant a cover crop to “fix” nitrogen into the soil, add significant organic matter and save money on fertilizer next spring.
Ever tasted organic gourmet garlic? You won’t find this garlic in stores. We have many varieties of hardneck and softneck garlic to choose from, plus shallots - or buy our combo pack and sample 4 garlic varieties and the shallots for a great price!
Check out the Frost Protection section for the tools to extend your growing season. Agribon floating row covers, hoop house poly, coldframes, or a beautiful greenhouse - all will help you harvest fresh food well into fall and winter.
This is Issue 6 of 7 of our 2019 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
Harvest Equipment - Find all the products you need to bring in the bounty from your harvest including:
- Orchard ladders & garden carts
- Professional picking bags
- Long handled fruit pickers, snips & knives
- Harvest baskets & gardening containers
This is Issue 5 of 7 of our 2019 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
Shop our Pest and Weed Control Catalog for alternatives to harmful synthetic chemicals. Use the Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach for any pest, including weeds, and remember, IPM may require more than one method for adequate control. IPM controls pests in the most natural possible way.
Major components of IPM are:
- Biological Controls are natural enemies such as beneficial insects.
- Cultural Controls alter the environment so the pests can’t live easily (removing shelter, adjusting watering times).
- Mechanical and Physical Controls are traps that kill pests, or barriers that keep them away from plants (gopher wire, deer fencing, bird netting).
- Chemical Controls are pesticides. In IPM pesticides are a last resort.
Combine all these controls for a long-term solution to your pest problem.
This is Issue 4 of 7 of our 2019 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!
Quality garden tools & drip irrigation are a sound investment for your garden. The right tool for the job saves time and effort. From wheel hoes to drip irrigation supplies, we have what you need to succeed with your garden or farm. Peaceful Valley carries only premium quality gardening tools for your organic garden. We believe that your organic gardening will be more efficient and enjoyable with the right garden tools. We've tested our garden tools, we've talked to organic farmers and growers, and we've selected only the best to offer to our customers. Save yourself time and money and invest in top quality garden tools from GrowOrganic.com.
- Hand Tools and long-handled tools
- Quality pruners and loppers
- Seeders and wheel hoes
- Drip irrigation supplies
- Nozzles, sprinklers and more!
This is Issue 3 of 7 of our 2019 Gardening Catalog Series - collect them all for a complete line of our products!