- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Pesticide ID # is required for all CA commercial growers AND all Nevada County, CA residents
Nu-Cop® HB provides the most bioavailable copper ions of any copper fungicide on the market today to provide better disease control.
- Active ingredient: Copper Hydroxide
- NU-COP® 30 HB is powered by HiBIO™ technology that improves coverage of the product by creating a smaller, consistent particle size to create a slow release copper ion (Cu+2).
- Highly effective, low-dust copper formulation that delivers a 30% metallic copper content which results in superior rain fastness.
- NU-COP® 30 HB delivers more bioavailable copper ions that provides excellent disease control.
- NU-COP® 30 HB can be applied by ground, aerial or through approved chemigation equipment.
- NU-COP® 30 HB is OMRI certified and can be used in organic production systems.
Cannot ship to the following states: AL, AK, AZ, CT, ID, LA, MA, MN, MS, MT, NH, NJ, ND, RI, SD, WI, GU, PR, DC, VI
Shipping Weight: 11.0 lb
Dimensions: 20.0"L x 15.0"W x 5.0"H