- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- Hailing from the Republic of Georgia, Purple Glazer has sharp flavor with sweetness underneath, and is backloaded with spiciness
- An excellent roasting garlic that holds texture and flavor.
- One of the best garlics for baking in bread; mince and knead it into the bread dough where it will melt while baking!
- Good with beef -- rub it on a steak or cook it with a roast.
- Stores well for a hardneck
- Rich burgundy stripes run down the smooth, white skin
- Approximately 6-9 cloves per bulb and 5-6 bulbs per pound
- Requires cold winters to thrive
- 2" and larger diameter bulbs
- Grown in Canada
- Container Compatible
- Easy to Peel Cloves
- Flavor Pick
- Good for Beginners
- Spicy Flavor
We cannot delay ship garlic/shallots. They will be shipped as soon as they are in stock.
Cannot ship to the following states: HI, PR, VI, ID, GU
Shipping Weight: 1.28 lb
Dimensions: 7"L x 5"W x 5"H
Limited Seed Garlic Guarantee (When Planted by November 15th)
Claim Deadline is 45 Days from Purchase or Delivery. (Claims placed after December 31st will be denied.)
What We Guarantee
Our only guarantee is that the seed garlic we sell will germinate, provided you follow the steps listed in our Garlic Planting & Growing Guide. This guarantee is only available to customers who purchase their seed garlic directly from us.
What We Cannot Guarantee
We cannot guarantee that your garlic will remain alive & healthy, or sizes up properly, as there are too many variables beyond our control to be able to do so (i.e. soil preparation, fertilization, weed and pest control, temperature control, irrigation, etc).
How to Request a Credit
If you encounter a significant lack of germination of your garlic (over 50%), please contact us within 45 days of delivery. If we determine that your garlic had a significant lack of germination, we will issue you a credit (not a refund) for the purchase price of your garlic (excluding shipping).* This 45-day time frame is meant to allow you up to 2 weeks to plant your garlic, and up to 4 weeks to check for signs of growth.
(*) We reserve the right to not issue credit for items already replaced. We also reserve the right to require photographic evidence of the lack of germination of your garlic.