- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Derived from Basalt. There are not always enough nutrients in the soil for a plant to grow healthy. Here's what Cascade Minerals Remineralizing Soil Boost will do for your soil:
- Calcium (Ca) & Magnesium (Mg) regulate soil cation exchange capacity which determines the availability of many other nutrients in the soil.
- Magnesium (Mg) is the central atom in chlorophyll. Mg deficiencies frequently occur and are easily corrected with Cascade Minerals.
- Iron (Fe) is a catalyst to chlorophyll formation. Many synthetic Fe fertilizers are ineffective because the Fe converts rapidly to unavailable forms. The Fe in Cascade Minerals is stable in the soil, even on calcareous soils. Cascade Minerals steadily supplies Fe to plants as they need it.
- Manganese (Mn) accelerates germination and maturity, while increasing the availability of phosphorus (P) and Ca.
- Calcium (Ca) 1.0%, Magnesium (Mg) 0.5%, Iron (Fe) 4.0%, Manganese (Mn) 0.05%
- Silicon (Si) is the major element affecting the strength of plant cell walls.
- Copper (Cu) is necessary to chlorophyll formation.
- Zinc (Zn) is essential for promoting certain metabolic reactions; deficiencies are common.
- Boron (B) is essential for pollination and seed formation; deficiencies are common.
- Aluminum (Al) is an important element for producing blue pigments in flowers.
Trees and Shrubs-1 cup of Cascade Minerals per 1 inch of trunk diameter. Spread evenly over rooting area. Rake or lightly till minerals into soil if possible, otherwise water in thoroughly.
Shipping Weight: 11.0 lb
Dimensions: 13.0"L x 9.0"W x 4.5"H