- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Labeled for use against:
- Striped Cucumber Beetle (Acalymma vittatum),
- Spotted Cucumber Beetle (Diabrotica u. howardii)
- Western Striped Cucumber Beetle (Diabrotica u. undecimpunctata)
- Western Spotted Cucumber Beetle (Acalymma trivittatum) species
- DO NOT USE FOR Banded Cucumber Beetle (Diabrotica balteata).
Adults, about 1/3 inch long, start eating crops early in the season. Eggs laid at the base of plants hatch larvae that feed on roots. Up to 3 generations per year.
Damage: Serious damage to smooth skin cucurbits, melons, grasses, corn, and legumes. Tender succulent portions of plants, including flowers, can be totally destroyed. Larvae can kill young plants by eating the roots.
- 2 Large yellow sticky traps
- 2 45-day lures
- 4 wire hangers
Note: the sticky trap can inadvertently catch other insects and animals. Use with caution.
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb
Dimensions: 8.5"L x 6.0"W x 0.5"H