- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- Application Rate: 2-3 lb/1000 sq ft or 50 lb/acre
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Germination: 5-7 Days
- Plant Height: 3'
- Uses: Erosion control, livestock forage.
- Facts to Note: Low-cost erosion control and range mix. Palatable for most livestock. Plant in fall, Contains: Annual Ryegrass, Common Barley, Crimson Clover, Rose Clover.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this mix is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Easily Established
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
- Helps Control Erosion
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 7.0"W x 2.0"H