- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Happy Frog Potting Soil is a high quality organic potting soil that is pH adjusted and designed for container planting. The soil is made from a mixture of premium ingredients, including peat moss, perlite, pumice, bat guano, earthworm castings, and kelp meal. This blend of ingredients provides an ideal growing environment for plants, giving them the nutrients they need to thrive.
Happy Frog Potting Soil is designed to meet the highest standards for organic gardening. Whether you're looking to start a new garden or improve your existing one, Happy Frog Potting Soil is a great option for creating healthy, beautiful plants.
- Perfect All-Purpose Potting Soil for Indoor and Outdoor Containers or Raised Beds
- Contains Mycorrhizae and Humic Acid To Ensure Optimal Root Development and Nutrient Uptake
- Contains Earthworm Castings and Bat Guano For Increased Flower Production
- Composted Forest Humus Retains Moisture
- No Fillers Like Construction Waste or Sewage Sludge
- Fluffy, Well Aerated Mix With Perlite and Peat for Optimal Root Development
- Available in 2 cu ft bags
See our large collection of growing and fertilizing supplies for sale. And… Grow Organic for Life!
- Improves Soil Biology
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
Cannot ship to the following states: HI
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 66.0 lb
Dimensions: 30.0"L x 17.5"W x 5.0"H