- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Safer Brand Diatomaceous Earth (D.E.) provides pest control against a number of crawling insects, including ants, bed bugs, cockroaches and fleas. This ready-to-use powder-like insecticide can be applied to cracks and crevices -- places where insects spend most of their time. Once insects come in contact with this powder, it immediately goes to work to completely kill them within 48 hours.
Diatomaceous Earth is a non-staining treatment that has no odor and can be applied in pet areas to kill off a flea and other insect infestations. Be sure to follow complete instructions to safely remove the D.E. before allowing pets back into the area.
What is D.E.? It's made up of the fossilized particles of microscopic creatures called diatoms. These fossil shards feel soft and powdery to us, but to insects (and spiders and centipedes) they're a death sentence. These particles work their way into the insect's exoskeleton and puncture through to the inside, causing the creature to die of dehydration.
Apply Diatomaceous Earth to rid your home or business, inside and out, of problem insects. Reapply if D.E. gets wet and always follow application and removal instructions.
- Diatomaceous earth-based powder is a highly effective crawling insect killer
- Kills insects by dehydration within 48 hours indoors or outdoors
- For use against ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, fleas, earwigs, silverfish, crickets, millipedes and centipedes
- Insects cannot develop immunity to this product unlike chemical-based solutions
- Product is effective as long as it remains in powder form – reapply if wet
- 4 lb resealable bag
See our list of additional silverfish treatments here.
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Shipping Weight: 11.2 lb
Dimensions: 20.0"L x 9.0"W x 14.0"H