The Worm Factory® 360 allows you to quickly and easily convert your kitchen scraps and household waste into nutrient rich organic fertilizer. Keep your garbage away from landfills, and turn your trash into treasure using the power of worms.
Perfect for people who...Garden, Recycle, Buy Fertilizer, Live in an Urban Environment, Are Looking for Educational Tools!
How Does it Work?
Worm composting in an incredibly efficient way to convert kitchen scraps, paper, and cardboard into nutrient-rich compost for your garden. The Worm Factory® 360’s patented, uniquely stackable multi tray design makes it the most efficient and manageable worm bin composter on the market.
Start with just one tray and fill it with your household waste. The worms will begin to convert the waste into compost. When the first tray is full, stack another on top. Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward through the system as new food is added. The Worm Factory® 360’s expandable design and small footprint allow for both indoor and outdoor use. This encourages convenient year-round production of organic fertilizer for your garden.
The grid bottom in each tray allows worms to migrate upward towards the newer food, and improve airflow within the Worm Factory® 360 for faster decomposition.
Features the following:
- Utilize kitchen scraps including coffee grounds and filters, vegetables, fruit (no citrus) and household trash like paper, dryer lint, and cardboard including egg cartons
- Made in USA out of food-grade plastic
- Durable: 5-year limited warranty
- Everything you need to easily set up your Worm Factory 360
- Instruction manual
- Exclusive electronic access to 84-page illustrated booklet on composting with worms – a wealth of information compiled by the makers of the Worm Factory 360
- Accessory Kit – includes small items like rake, scraper, and thermometer to help you manage your worm bins
Check out an informative video on the Worm Factory 360.