- 2 cups sliced fresh tomatoes (slicer, plum, cherry, or combo)
- 4 oz. Burrata cheese (can substitute fresh mozzarella if necessary)
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Number of Servings :2
The simplicity of this recipe requires that it be made with high quality ingredients. It also must be served fresh.
Arrange tomatoes on serving plates. Dallop with the Burrata. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar, and top with basil strips. Season with salt and pepper as desired.