- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
E. B. Stone Citrus & Fruit Tree Food is a blend of select natural organic ingredients for use with citrus and other home orchard fruit trees, with small fruits like berries and those grown on vines, shade trees, flowering trees, and ornamental vines. It is formulated to encourage new growth, lush green foliage and to support bountiful crops.
- Contains Blood Meal, Dried Chicken Manure, Bat Guano, Alfalfa Meal, Kelp Meal, Potassium Sulfate, Humic Acid, and soil microbes including mychorrhizal fungi.
- Application Rates:
- Citrus Trees -- Based on the age of the tree, use the following amounts (starting in February): 1 year, 3/4 cup per month; 2 years, 2 cups every other month; 3 years, 1.5 lbs 4 times per year; 4 years, 2.5 lbs 4 times per year; 5 years, 4.75 lbs 4 times per year; 6-7 years, 5.5 lbs 4 times per year; mature, 8 lbs 4 times per year.
- Citrus in Containers -- As a general guideline use 3 Tbs for every 8" of pot diameter monthly during the growing season starting in February.
- Avocados -- use citrus application rates, but only 3 applications per year.
- Established Fruit Trees -- Apply 2 cups for each 1" of trunk diameter, max 8 cups per year for large established trees. Divide into 3 applications; first application when the trees begin to emerge from dormancy.
Shipping Weight: 4.75 lb
Dimensions: 11.0"L x 7.0"W x 3.5"H