- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Tempo 1/4" emitterline provides self-cleaning turbulent flow emitters at determined spacings (6"). Use where meandering lines are efficient use of water (shrubs and perennials).
Continuous polyethylene tubing with pressure compensating emitters installed internally, welded to the inside diameter of the tubing. Emitter design reduces clogging with self-cleaning design. Minimum recommended in-line filter screen is 250 mesh,
- Use with standard 1/4" fittings and connectors
- Emitter spacing: every 6"
- Flow rate: approximately 0.5 GPH/ft at 10 psi
- Run: 18' max per length; maximum 12 lengths per 1/2" poly tubing main line
- Roll provides 5 maximum length runs
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lb
Dimensions: 10.0"L x 10"W x 2.25"H