- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Bio-Live is a rich, organic fertilizer featuring a unique blend of premium marine by-products infused with a diverse mixture of beneficial microorganisms. Select mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial species rapidly colonize the rhizosphere and surrounding soil to improve resource utilization and enhance nutrient uptake.
Ideal for all plant types, use Bio-Live to encourage expansive root systems, increased crop yields and superior quality flowers, fruits, herbs and vegetables.
- Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Basalt, Kelp Meal, Humic Acid, Mycorrhizal Fungi, and Beneficial Bacteria
- Vegetable and Flowers - apply 5 lbs. per 100 sq ft., or 1-2 Tbs per planting hole for new transplants
- Containers - for new plantings add 1/4-1/2 cup per gallon of soil, or 2-4 Tbs. per gallon of soil
- Trees, Shrubs and Vines - for new plantings, add 1-2 cups with the backfill soil
- Row Crops - 500-1,000 lbs per acre
- For maximum shelf life, store between 40 and 85°F. Expires two years after the date printed on the bag.
Up to 2 1cuft may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lb
Dimensions: 26"L x 12"W x 4"H