- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Chapin HydroFeed fertilizer injectors feature a patent-pending design for use with drip irrigation, sprinkler, soaker hose and direct hose spray applications. The 2-Gallon model has a translucent tank for easy monitoring of usage, a large opening for easy filling, and a variable rate adjustment to allow between 1 and 10 ounces of product flow per gallon. A rigid inlet tube with in-tank filter for debris-free mixing and drain with valve to quickly empty remaining product and water from the tank provide for simple and easy maintenance. The Chapin Hydrofeed line is a geat way to conserve water and still have a lush, green, well-fed landscape or garden.
- 2 Gallon tank with large 4-inch opening for easy filling
- Variable rate adjustment allows for 1 to 10 oz. of product per gallon
- Translucent tank for monitoring usage
- Ideal for use with liquid fertilizer
- Easily connects to hose spigot or irrigation system with standard hose fittings
- Rigid inlet tube with filter for debris-free mixing and drain plug with valve to quickly empty the tank after each use
Warning: This product and its packaging contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information see www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lb
Dimensions: 20"L x 16.1"W x 9.3"H