- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
It all starts with good soil. Whether you're gardening 10 sq ft or farming thousands of acres, smart growers know that soil tests pay for themselves in increased productivity and targeted fertilizing that is made possible by a specific diagnosis of the soil's strengths and weaknesses.
The Complete Soil Analysis Report includes lab readings for the following tests:
- Zinc, manganese, iron, copper and boron
- Organic matter
- Estimated nitrogen release & nitrate nitrogen
- Phosphorus (weak bray & sodium bicarbonate P)
- Extractable cations (potassium, magnesium, calcium, sodium), hydrogen, sulfate sulfur
- pH & cation exchange capacity and percent cation saturation and excess lime
Many years of soil audits on hundreds of different soils across the country have given us the expertise to develop a unique soil analysis package, appropriate for growers of all sizes.
You will receive a soil test bag and a sheet with instructions for taking your soil sample. Return your sample via USPS or UPS/FedEX. You will receive your test results in approximately 2 weeks.
Please note that our information applies only to the levels found using our lab's analyzing process. Readings can vary greatly from lab to lab, depending on their methods and procedures.
- Tests for Additional Minerals
- Tests for NPK
- Tests for pH
FREE SHIPPING via USPS First Class to the lower 48 states.
Ships directly from the manufacturer (tracking emails will not be sent — please call for tracking information).
Shipping Weight: 0.01 lb
Dimensions: 1.0"L x 1.0"W x 1.0"H