- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The Ergo D-handle Steel Garden Fork offers an ergonomic design that makes mixing, turning, loosening and lifting loose materials like soil, compost or mulch easier than ever. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. An angled D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain, and pointed boron steel tines make penetrating hardened soil easy. A mid grip and teardrop-shaped shaft provide exceptional comfort and control.
- Ideal for loosening, lifting and turning garden soil or other garden materials like compost, mulch or hay
- Welded boron steel head and 17-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Angled D-handle keeps your wrist in a neutral position to reduce strain and provides a secure grip
- Pointed tines penetrate dense, hardened soil easily
- Teardrop-shaped shaft fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Mid grip improves control and insulates against the cold
- Designed for convenient hanging storage in your shed or garage
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- Length: 47"
- Full lifetime warranty
- Ergonomic Features
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Up to 3 LongHandle may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 5.0 lb
Dimensions: 48"L x 8"W x 2"H