- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
As with all the PowerGear® tools your cutting power is doubled with each stroke.
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to three times more power on every cut
- Powers through tough branches that traditional hedge shears struggle to cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools, earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation®
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blades stay sharp, even through heavy use
- 10" blades cut all the way to the tip
- Low-friction coating helps the blades glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Shock-absorbing bumpers help reduce the jarring conclusion at the end of cuts
- Aluminum construction provide lasting strength and reduced weight
- Overall length is 23 in.
- Arthritis Foundation Endorsed
- Ergonomic Features
Branch Size-Cutting : Cuts Small-Sized Branches (1")
Country of Origin : China
Cutting Style : Bypass
Handle Material : Aluminum
Handle Style : Mid
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Shipping Weight: 3.5 lb
Dimensions: 26"L x 11.25"W x 1"H