- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Vanquish the unwelcome weeds - with absolutely no toxic chemicals, tiresome bending or tugging. With a SIMPLE step-down & pull-back movement, the serrated, stainless steel tine grasps upstart plants and plucks them neatly from the soil, roots and all. It hangs onto them too, until you release them into a bucket. That'll teach those weeds to show up on your turf!
- Extra-long stainless steel claws are serrated to grab and hold the root.
- Perfect for dandelions, thistles, and other types of invasive weeds.
- Long handle makes weeding easy for those who find kneeling difficult and want to work standing up.
- Sturdy aluminum shaft is lightweight for ease of use.
- Extra-long, durable stainless steel blades grab the roots tightly.
- Easy-eject mechanism on the handle clears tool without forcing you to bend over and remove it by hand to make cleanup quicker and easier.
- Approx 40" long.
- Arthritis Foundation Endorsed
- Ergonomic Features
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Up to 5 LongHandle may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 4.0 lb
Dimensions: 36"L x 12"W x 2"H