- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Has a rotating handle which moves with your fingers as you cut, reducing fatigue and soreness. Requires 30% less effort than other pruners. Ergonomically redesigned with many refinements over the original No. 2.
- The revolving handle spreads muscular effort across all fingers and reduces the overall cutting effort by 30%. This FELCO invention reduces the risk of both tendonitis (RSI) and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Grip is convex instead of concave with deeper indentations for the thumb and forefinger.
- The blades are narrower and pointed to allow close pruning. They are angled to be an extension of the forearm, giving direct access to the cut.
- For a medium to large size hand.
- Cuts up to 1" diameter.
Felco pruners will amaze you. Sharp, durable, sturdy, adjustable tools that are easy to repair and maintain.
- Ergonomic Features
- Good for Large Hands
- Replacement Parts Available
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 11.5"L x 3.75"W x 1.25"H