- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This tool may quickly become indispensable for your farm or garden! Many users say it quickly becomes their most used tool.
- Exceptionally light and maneuverable with rust-protected steel hardware and galvanized tubular steel handles for strength without weight.
- Built with a low center of gravity which gives outstanding lateral control, stability in stubborn soils and direct transfer of power from you to the cutting attachments.
- Adjustable at critical joints to accommodate your individual body size and hoeing style.
- Top-notch steel stirrup knives cut weeds just below the surface on both forward and backward strokes, without bulldozing the soil. U-shaped blades make it easy to cultivate shallowly near the crop plant while digging deeper farther out.
- An excellent selection of attachments, which bolt to the chassis frame, are available. When using knives with single attachments, 2 knives can be used at once, one behind the other or offset on the professional model.
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Note: Wheel Hoe comes without attachments. Order attachments separately.
Professional model is similar in most respects to the Standard, but has wider coverage because its heavy-duty chassis is set up to handle two-jointed oscillating knives (knives and attachments are sold separately). Special brackets (included) allow you to offset the handles to either side. This model is preferred for tough soil conditions and recommended for professionals and people with a lot of garden to cultivate.
Wheel diameter: 12", Handle length: 57"
2-year warranty *warranty voided by misuse i.e. running over it with a tractor or a truck.
- Replacement Parts Available
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 25.0 lb
Dimensions: 20.0"L x 15.75"W x 6.0"H