- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
By popular demand, here is a mix of annuals and perennials under 2' tall, for use below trees, cane berries, vines or along border areas with height limitations. This mix performs best with regular drip, sprinkler or furrow irrigation during dry periods and blooms 6-10 months/year.
- Gives a habitat for beneficial insects.
- Drill or broadcast seed at 10-15 lb/acre (0.5 lb/1,000 sq ft) in any but the coldest months of the year.
- Blooms begin 45-90 days after planting and will continue for years.
- Mix contains: Carrot, Coriander, Clovers (Crimson, White, and Rose), Calendula, Parsley, Alyssum, and Yarrow.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this Good Bug Blend is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Attracts Bees/Butterflies
- Attracts Beneficial Insects
- Requires Summer Water
Shipping Weight: 1.05 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 6"W x 2"H