- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The professional choice for successful germination and propagation.
Rootcubes® growing medium is an engineered hydrophilic foam specifically designed for optimal callus and rapid root development. This cutting propagation medium was designed specifically with the perfect balance of air and water to encourage plant growth and get unrooted cuttings off to a strong start. Rootcubes® growing media contains just the right amount of starter nutrients and are an especially economical propagation media. With a low cation exchange capacity, Rootcubes® allows for rapid nutrient availability without danger of salt accumulation. It is pathogen-free, providing an environment which helps reduce disease and insect problems.
Rootcubes® growing medium is manufactured in sheet form, with individual cells shaped like cubes. Perfect for a wide variety of crops, Rootcubes® media is available in sheets of various configurations that fit conveniently into a standard 1020 plastic tray.
Best for: Unrooted cuttings such as poinsettias, geraniums, hibiscus, New Guinea impatiens, fuchsia, foliage, perennials, and woody ornamentals.
- Ready-to-use in numerous configurations right out of the box
- The consistency of the media creates more uniform rooting success
- Provides ideal air to water ratio
- Low Cation exchange properties: Improves the speed, precision and availability of nutrients
- Sterile media arrives pathogen-free, to help reduce disease and insect problems
- Roots remain undisturbed during transplant, eliminating plant shock
- Easy to separate cubes
- Contains two sheets of 50 cells per sheet
- Cells are 1 3/4" square x 1 1/2" tall
- Sheet fits in standard 1020 plastic tray
- Air Prunes Roots
- Use for Propagation
Shipping Weight: 9.1 lb
Dimensions: 23.0"L x 11.0"W x 4.0"H