- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Yellow Finn's buttery sweet flavor distinguishes it from any other potato. Produces excellent yields of flat, round, sometimes pear-shaped tubers. Performs best with a lush, long growing season. Moist, mashable texture and an excellent keeper.One of our favorites.
- 100+ days, late-season
- Excellent yields and good keeper
- Buttery sweet flavor
- Certified seed & certified organic
- One pound of seed potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8 - 12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lb/acre (600 lb of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Under optimal conditions, you can expect to harvest 10–15 pounds of potatoes for every pound of seed potato planted.
- Container Compatible
- Easily Established
- For Baking (starchy)
- Good for Beginners
- Good Keeper
- Roasting/Mashing (all-purpose)
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, ID, PR, VI, GU
Shipping Weight: 1.28 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 5.0"W x 5.0"H