- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Yellow Finn's buttery sweet flavor distinguishes it from any other potato. Produces excellent yields of flat, round, sometimes pear-shaped tubers. Performs best with a lush, long growing season. Moist, mashable texture and an excellent keeper.One of our favorites.
- 100+ days, late-season
- Excellent yields and good keeper
- Buttery sweet flavor
- Spring-Planted Certified seed & certified organic
- One pound of seed potatoes will plant a row approximately 8' long with seed pieces spaced at 8 - 12" apart.
- Plan on 1,200 lb/acre (600 lb of fingerlings) when rows are spaced 36" apart with 12" between plants.
- Under optimal conditions, you can expect to harvest 10–15 pounds of potatoes for every pound of seed potato planted.
- Container Compatible
- Easily Established
- For Baking (starchy)
- Good for Beginners
- Good Keeper
- Roasting/Mashing (all-purpose)
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, HI, ID, PR, VI, GU
Shipping Weight: 1.28 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 5.0"W x 5.0"H
We guarantee the perishable items we sell to be in good, viable condition when we sell them. Perishable items include, but are not limited to, garlic bulbs, flower bulbs, seed potatoes, onion sets & transplants, bare-root trees, vegetable crowns, etc. If your perishable item arrives in substandard condition, take photographs and please contact us within 3 days of the purchase date (or delivery date) and we will provide you with a refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping costs), or a replacement. Accordingly, we urge you to open any boxes marked as ""Perishable"" immediately upon receiving them and inspect the shipment thoroughly (do not crack open heads of garlic, we do not accept claims on cracked garlic). Because some perishable items can deteriorate very quickly, we cannot accept any claims beyond the 3-day time frame as it becomes too difficult to determine if these items were delivered in substandard condition, or if they turned into such substandard condition because of having been improperly cared for or stored once delivered.