- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
High quality ag/lime soil conditioner which provides immediate and long term release of nutrients that control pH levels. Natural, organic source of calcium is used to correct Ca deficiencies and raise pH in acidic soils.
- Contains 96% calcium carbonate plus a natural balance of 10 other nutrients and micronutrients.
- Variable particle size provides both immediate and long-term fertilization.
- Use at 4-5 lb/20 row feet for flowers and vegetables or 1 lb/tree, 2-10 lb/100 sq ft or 500-4,000 lb/acre, depending on soil analysis and crop. Repeated applications may be needed to fully adjust pH and Ca levels.
- In acidic soils, add 1-3 lb/hole when planting trees.
- Also good for bocce ball courts!
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 22"L x 12"W x 6"H