- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our own specially formulated, all-natural blend, originally developed for use in Speedling trays, other transplant starting trays such as Plantel trays, and 6-packs. Quickroot can also be combined with perlite for use as an indoor planting mix. It contains no soil.
- Ingredients: coir fiber, medium grade vermiculite (no detected asbestos), organic green waste compost, bone meal, oystershell lime (pH adjuster), soft rock phosphate, kelp meal, sulfate of potash, organic wetting agent.
- Quickroot contains little nitrogen, supplemental nitrogen should be supplied once the plant's true leaves appear (we recommend fish products).
- Great mix to use with Soil Blockers
- One cubic foot fills approximately 4-5 trays Speedling trays
Moisten mix prior to use and wear a respirator, as for all dusty products.
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
- Use for Propagation
- Use for Seed Starting
This item must ship on a pallet by itself. Nothing else can ship with it.
Cannot ship to the following states: OR
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Requires a custom freight quote.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 1500.0 lb
Dimensions: 46"L x 46"W x 30"H