- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
- Latin Name: Rubus idaeus var. strigosus
- Zones: 4-8
- Harvest: July through first frost
- Fruit: Golden very sweet berries are large, juicy and somewhat soft.
- Facts of note: Canes are vigorous, productive, and adaptable to a wide variety of soils. Not recommended for extreme northern areas. Hardy to -25 °F.
- Plants are 2 year, grade #1
Cane berries prefer a deep, well-drained, fertile soil and typically bear fruit on 2-year-old wood with everbearers producing on first-year wood. They thrive in most soil types. Cane berries are versatile and hardy in the coldest climates where other fruits fail. Plant late winter to early spring. Space 3’ - 4’ in a row with 6’ - 8’ between rows.
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Plant Spreads
- Suited to Cold Climates
Cannot ship to the following states: HI, AK, PR, GU, VI
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Shipping Weight: 1.5 lb
Dimensions: 16.0"L x 3.0"W x 3.0"H