- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Humane and effective, these sturdy baskets are superior to chicken or aviary wire for barring gophers from your plant's roots.
Just set the basket in the plant hole with the green wire above-ground to block the overland route. Put the plant inside, backfill with soil and you're done!
- Opening is 3/4" across the flats of the hexagon
- Steel wire strand is 20-guage and galvanized after weaving for ideal strength and corrosion resistance
- Because the gopher wire is hot-dipped galvanized after it is woven, it will easily last 6-10 years
- Open size is 12" diameter x 9" deep
- 30 gauge galvanized sheet metal seams
Baskets available several sizes, or in rolls of gopher wire. Browse our collection of gopher wire.
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 18.5"L x 12.25"W x 0.125"H