- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Use in-line drip emitter tubing for coverage where meandering line is appropriate, such as landscape plantings of shrubs and perennials. Continuous, oval, polyethylene tubing with pressure compensating emitters installed internally, welded to the inside diameter of the tubing.
Innovative Cascade Labyrinth emitter design reduces clogging with its continuous self-cleaning design. However, adding a filter to the line is suggested. Minimum recommended screen filter is 150 mesh.
- Made from 100% virgin resin, with no foams, fillers or additives. This makes for stronger, longer lasting tubing with no stress-cracking failures in the field. Designed to last at least 10 years.
- Emitters: 12" spacing; 1.0 GPH flow rate/emitter
- Tubing is 0.600 I.D. x 0.700 O.D.
- Pressure: Pressure compensating over a range of 15-60 PSI; requires a minimum of 15 psi along the entire run of emitterline. (See maximum run lengths below.)
- The tubing is oval, but can be used with our standard 1/2" fittings.
Maximum run length of emitterline at different pressures:
- At 25 psi, max run length is 216 feet
- At 35 psi, max run length is 278 feet
- At 45 psi, max run length is 322 feet
- At 55 psi, max run length is 357 feet
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot ship via SmartPost.
Up to 0 of these items may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 11.05 lb
Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 4.5"H