- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
With a correctly designed combination of 1/2" and 1/4" poly tubing, emitters, sprayers and connections water can be delivered in the correct amounts and to the appropriate areas of your raised beds or planted beds efficiently and effectively.
Use 1/4" poly tubing to branch directly off of 1/2" poly tubing for the most accurate delivery rates. Water flows will be reduced as lines extend beyond source if branching multiple lines off 1/4" rather than 1/2" poly.
- Made from 100% virgin resin, with no foams, fillers or additives. This makes for stronger, longer lasting tubing with no stress-cracking failures in the field.
- Used to supply water to emitters, spray and sprinkler heads for site specific watering rather than entire areas (such as drip tapes or soaker hoses)
- External diameter is 1/4"
- Internal diameter is 3/16"
- Supply just the right amount of water directly to plants by using various risers, sprayers, emitters and sprinklers available
- Works on a Riser
Shipping Weight: 9.0 lb
Dimensions: 16.0"L x 16.0"W x 4.5"H