- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Cool season legume cover crop. Grows well in dryland, alkaline (6.8-9.0 pH) soils, and is often used for over-seeding into existing pasture grass, or cover cropping in orchards, vineyards, or grains. Medics can be undersown before the grain is harvested.
- Application Rate: 8 lb/acre (undersow), broadcast at 25 lb/acre or drill at 20 lb/acre
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 12 - 18"
- Uses: Pasture, cover crop in orchards or vineyards, erosion control, weed competition
- Facts to Note: Plant in areas that receive 8-20" annual rainfall. Undersow with grain crops.
Contains: Parragio Medic, Scimitar Medic, Sava Medic, and Angel Medic, and Antas Subclover.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this mix is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 5"W x 1.5"H