- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Designed for people with smaller hands, comfortable, lightweight (8 oz) and as sturdy and powerful as other Felcos. Shorter blade facilitates closer cutting on vines, shrubs, young trees and floral arrangements.
- Reliable: Comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminum, blade and screw-mounted anvil, blade made of high-quality hardened steel for a clean, precise cut, all parts can be replaced.
- Efficient: Easy, durable cutting adjustment, wire cutting notch and a sap groove.
- Ergonomic: Hand and wrist protection and optimization of the force exerted are provided by the ideal shape of the handles, the angled head and the cushion-shock absorber, non-slip coating.
- For a smaller hand.
- Cuts up to 0.8" diameter branches.
Felco pruners will amaze you. Sharp, durable, sturdy, adjustable tools that are easy to repair and maintain. The ergonomic models offer cutting heads and ergonomics suited to every user, right and left-handed and/or users with large, medium or small hands. To reduce the cutting effort and prevent tendonitis (RSI), the tools feature inclined cutting heads and some models offer a revolving handle that further reduces physical effort and enhances user comfort.
- Ergonomic Features
- Good for Small Hands
- Replacement Parts Available
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 11.25"L x 3.75"W x 1.25"H