- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
A low maintenance alternative to planting a lawn, use this colorful mix to beautify your yard!
- Colors range from white and yellow to pink, blue and lavender.
- This mixture of mostly perennials is low growing (4"-12 tall) and will provide more color the second year after planting.
- Contains Creeping Thyme, Bird's-Foot Trefoil, Baby Blue Eyes, Johnny-Jump-Up, Blue Pimpernell, Creeping Daisy, China Pink Single Mix, English Daisy Single Mix, Snow-in-Summer, Sweet Alyssum 'Royal Carpet', German Chamomile (Annual)
- 1 oz seeds 1,000 sq ft or use 2-3.5 lb /acre.
- A small amount of seed goes a long way.
- Not appropriate for pasture.
- Attracts Bees/Butterflies
- Attracts Beneficial Insects
- Lawn Alternative
- Requires Summer Water
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lb
Dimensions: 4.5"L x 4"W x 0.1"H