- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Top yielding grasses and clovers for strong growth and weed competition in areas with 30" or more annual rainfall.
- Application Rate: 20-25 lb/acre if drilled
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Plant Height: 3.5'
- Uses: Pasture, weed competition, improving the soil
- Facts to Note: Contains: Campeda Subclover, Antas Subclover, Denmark Subclover, and Paiute Orchardgrass.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this mix is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Pasture
- Good for Weed Competition
- Provides Quick Growth
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8.0"L x 6.0"W x 2.0"H