- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Complete mix of annual clovers and medics will thrive in areas with 8"-15 annual rainfall, on acid to alkaline soils.
- Application Rate: Drill seed at 25 lb/acre or broadcast at 30 lb/acre
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Plant Height: 2'
- Uses:Forage, soil improvement by nitrogen-fixing legumes and loosens compacted soils.
- Facts to Note: Contains: Hykon Rose Clover, Losa Subclover, Campeda Subclover, Antas Subclover, Scimitar Medic, Paraggio Medic and Nitro Persian Clover.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. This seed is coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, and is OMRI listed. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Pasture
- Good for Weed Competition
- Loosens Heavy Soils
- Provides Quick Growth
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 6"W x 2"H