- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Another fine alternative use for sustainable and renewable coconut shells. Use these coarse chips for mulching to reduce weed growth, reduce watering, prevent soil erosion and beautify outdoor areas
- Long lasting material wets and rewets easily and releases water evenly as chips dry out.
- Chips vary in size, but are about 1/4 X 1/2".
- Densly packed in a bale approximately 12" X 12" X 5"
- After adding water this material will expand 6 fold to approximately 2.5 cu ft.
- Covers 20 sq ft at 1.5" thickness.
- Reduces weed growth (by blocking out the sun) and soil erosion
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
Cannot ship to the following states: HI
Up to 0 of these items may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 12.0 lb
Dimensions: 12.0"L x 12.0"W x 5.25"H