- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Similar to Berber, this perennial bunchgrass has good seedling vigor and has high seedling establishment on dry sites.
- Application Rate: 15-20 lb/acre or 1-2 lb/1000 sq ft.
- Inoculant: None needed
- Germination: 6-7 Days
- Plant Height: 18" (dryland) or 4.5-5' (irrigated)
- Days to Maturity: Long-lived
- Uses: Forage, erosion control
- Facts to Note: Grows in all types of soils, but is best adapted to clay or loam soils. Orchardgrass is very drought tolerant (not quite as summer dormant as Berber) and does better at higher elevations than Berber.
- Drought Tolerant
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Helps Control Erosion
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 7.5"L x 7.0"W x 2.0"H