- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Paper pots are like growing in soil blocks but without the time, hassle, and expense of making soil blocks. The paper pots come attached as a honeycombed strip, and you can easily pull the pots apart when it is time to plant. The paper can go into the ground where it will decompose or it can be discarded.
These pots will not fit in a standard 1020 tray! The pots are held open to fill using simple plastic clips. Clips and trays sold separately.
- 72 cell (each pot 1.9”sq x 2”deep)
- Pots are allowed by NOP but are not certified organic (yet)
- Unlike other brands they are not treated with fungicide
- Use with a 12”x24” tray (sold separately)
- Biodegradable paper pots
- Reuse the tray and clips (sold separately)
- Non-chain paper pots are easy to separate when ready for planting
For more sustainable alternative products, see also our Biodegradable Fiber Pots & Pellets.
Shipping Weight: 0.15 lb
Dimensions: 12.0"L x 1.0"W x 2.0"H