- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Our most beautiful mix and an asset to any landscape, with its low growing, deep rooted annual grasses, annual showy clovers, and lovely wildflowers.
- Application Rate: 1-3 lb/1000 sq ft., 35-50 lb/acre
- Inoculant: None needed, is nitrocoated
- Germination: 5-7 Days
- Plant Height: 3.5'
- Uses: Erosion control, attracts pollinators
- Facts to Note: Contains Blando Brome grass, Zorro Fescue, Hykon Rose Clovers, Crimson Clover, Creeping Red Fescue, and Wildflower Mix.
NOTE to Certified Organic Growers: All our cover crop seed is untreated, non-GMO seed. The seed in this mix is conventional seed, but the legumes in the mix are coated with Nitro-Coat Organic, which is an OMRI listed coating. This coating uses all organic ingredients: the proper rhizobacteria, a Calcium Carbonate coating that is naturally water absorbing to speed seed germination, and an OMRI listed organic adhesive.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Attracts Bees/Butterflies
- Attracts Beneficial Insects
- Easily Established
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Germination in Soils 45°F
- Good for Weed Competition
- Helps Control Erosion
- Loosens Heavy Soils
- Provides Quick Growth
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 7.0"L x 7.0"W x 2.0"H