- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
This uniquely processed rice hull amendment is a readily renewable resource requiring no mining or land disruption to produce. As so many growers have learned, it is a perfect replacement for perlite in the growing media - providing a less dusty mixing environment, lower basic cost and decomposition over time, while remaining stable during the typical plant production cycle.
- PBH Nature's Media Amendment is OMRI listed and WSDA registered for organic production.
- Extremely lightweight and highly compressed when packaged, it generates less waste and reduces storage requirements, handling and freight.
- De-compressed, it is 7.5 cu. ft. Its physical size, shape and bulking properties produce optimum air-filled pore space, water-holding capacity and drainage, while its natural color blends with other media components.
- Uniquely processed to ensure purity, PBH Nature's Media Amendment is sized, cleaned and subjected to a series of heat treatments that collectively sterilize the rice hulls and render any residual rice kernels, weed seeds or disease pathogens non-viable.
- Greenhouse-proven PBH Nature's Media Amendment offers environmental, horticultural and economical advantages. Growers who rely on it gain sustainability, reduce input costs and sacrifice nothing in terms of plant quality.
- Improves Water Holding Capacity
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 30.0"L x 20.0"W x 11.0"H