- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Fine-pruning straight-blade saw ideal for precise pruning. Its tightly packed fine teeth leave an exceptionally smooth and healthy surface. Originally designed for fruit tree pruning but is widely used to prune small hardwood branches easily within tight structures. Even thin, flexible branches are easily cut with this saw. These high quality saws, manufactured in Japan for over 100 years, are now available to gardeners and professionals in the USA.
- Precision ground, thinner blades cut faster and easier.
- Blade is 8 1/4" long
- Impulse hardened, permanently filed teeth for durability and which typically last 3 times longer.
- The legendary sharpness of Samurai saws is achieved by using a whetstone and then chrome plating to reduce friction during use.
- Ergonomic handles are covered with a rubber cushion to give a comfortable, non-slip and positive grip.
- Computer designed handle curvature makes cutting hard materials easier. Pull-back cutting action.
- All saws come with a hard plastic scabbard that has a detachable 1" wide woven nylon belt loop.
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 16.25"L x 4.5"W x 1.0"H