- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
by Sandor Ellix Katz
Fermentation revivalist Katz has inspired countless thousands to rediscover the ancient art of fermentation, and with The Art of Fermentation he offers the most comprehensive and definitive guide to do-it-yourself home fermentation ever published.
- The history, concepts, and processes behind fermentation
- Fermenting sugars into alcohol: meads, wines and ciders
- Detailed information on fermenting vegetables
- Sour tonic beverages, milk, grains, and starchy tubers
- Beers (and other grain-based alcoholic beverages)
- Beans, seeds, fish, meat, and eggs, as well as growing mold cultures
- Using fermentation in agriculture, energy production, and commerce
Hardcover. 528 pages, two-color illustrations plus two 16-page color inserts. Chelsea Green Publishing 2012.
Shipping Weight: 3.25 lb
Dimensions: 9"L x 5"W x 0.5"H