- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Semi-dwarf mix looks good enough for the front yard, but can take regular hard use once established.
- Good choice for athletic fields as well as home lawns.
- Winter-hardy and holds its color well in cold weather.
- Excellent tolerance to drought, heat, and shade.
- Mix contains seed which produces grass that will make a naturally occurring product, endophyte. Endophyte is toxic to livestock or horses, therefore, seed should not be used for pastures.
- Contains 90% Bingo Tall Fescue, 10% Evora Kentucky bluegrass.
- Seed at 8-10 lb/1000 sq ft.
- Easily Established
- Helps Control Erosion
- Requires Summer Water
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lb
Dimensions: 26"L x 16"W x 3"H