- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Pisum arvense Cool season legume cover crop.
This variety of pea was developed for maximum biomass. Two weeks earlier than Magnus Peas.
- Application Rate: 80-120 lb/acre or 3-5 lb/1,000 sq ft.
- Inoculant: Pea-Vetch or Garden Combination inoculant (sold separately)
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 6' (if supported)
- Uses: Green manure, nitrogen fixing, weed competition
- Facts to Note: Two weeks earlier than Magnus Peas
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Easily Established
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Germination in Soils 45°F
- Provides Quick Growth
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8"L x 5"W x 1.5"H