- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
The original Felco pruner, almost unchanged for over 30 years. Often copied, but never with the same degree of quality.
- Reliable: Comfortable, light, sturdy handles made of forged aluminum, blade and riveted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel for a clean, precise cut, all parts can be replaced.
- Efficient: Easy, durable cutting adjustment, wire cutting notch and a sap groove.
- Ergonomic: Hand protection is provided by the cushion-shock absorber and a non-slip coating on the handle.
- For a medium to large size hand.
- Cuts up to a 1" diameter.
Felco pruners will amaze you. Sharp, durable, sturdy, adjustable tools that are easy to repair and maintain. These versatile and precise basic models lend themselves to all types of work. Their straight cutting head allows right and left-handed users alike to use the tools with ease.
- Good for Large Hands
- Replacement Parts Available
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lb
Dimensions: 11.25"L x 3.75"W x 1.5"H