- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
An integrated saw attachment allows you to tackle larger branches. With no ropes to tangle, a 230° rotating cutting head and 1" cutting capacity.
- Ideal for cutting high branches without climbing a ladder, making low cuts without bending or kneeling or reaching into dense or prickly shrubs.
- Rope-free design gives you two-handed control and eliminates snags and tangles.
- Power-Stroke™ chain-drive gearing provides maximum cutting power.
- Actuating ball at the end of the pole lets you extends your reach even farther.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel pruning blade stays sharp, even through heavy use.
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust.
- Included 15" WoodZig® saw blade powers through thicker branches.
- Quick-release thumb lock provides easy adjustment of the cutting head angle.
- Lightweight aluminum pole weighs less than five pounds to minimize fatigue during extended use.
- Extends to over 12 ft. for bigger jobs.
- Maximum cutting capacity: 1-1/4" dia. (pruning blade)
- Telescoping/Extendable Handle
Due to the size of this product, a $5 handling fee will be added to shipping charges.
Up to 5 Longhandle may be combined in a single package, but cannot be combined with other items.
Shipping Weight: 14.0 lb
Dimensions: 91"L x 7.5"W x 4.5"H