- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Cool season legume cover crop. A low-cost version of our Organic Soil Builder Mix. It has considerable yields of Nitrogen and organic matter, though less than Soil Builder Mix.
- Application Rate: 3-5 lb/1000 sq ft or 70-120 lb/acre
- Inoculant: Pea Vetch or Garden Combination Inoculant (sold separately)
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 4-6'
- Uses: Green manure, nitrogen fixing, weed competition, attracts beneficial insects
- Facts to Note: Seed in September or October. In coastal or cool summer zones, Soil Builder can be spring-planted.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Germination in Soils 45°F
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8.0"L x 5.0"W x 1.5"H