- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Over 30 million West Coast layers eat this product every day.
- Contributes to an improved overall egg shell quality
- Reduces undergrades, egg loss, and extends the length of the lay cycle
- Compared to oystershell from the southeastern US coast, this shell is a more digestible type
- Sized specifically for solubility, availability, and retention time in the gizzard
- Use 3-5% of ration from start of production
For more information check out our selection of books on raising chickens.
⚠ Warning: This product or its packaging has a CA Prop 65 Warning
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 28"L x 16.5"W x 4.25"H