- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Over 30 million West Coast layers eat this product every day.
- Contributes to an improved overall egg shell quality
- Reduces undergrades, egg loss, and extends the length of the lay cycle
- Compared to oystershell from the southeastern US coast, this shell is a more digestible type
- Sized specifically for solubility, availability, and retention time in the gizzard
- Use 3-5% of ration from start of production
For more information check out our selection of books on raising chickens.
Does not qualify for Flat Rate Shipping.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 55.0 lb
Dimensions: 28"L x 16.5"W x 4.25"H