- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
High bio-mass production, good nitrogen producer and edible beans and peas!
- Application Rate: 2-4 lb/1000 sq ft or 80-120 lb /acre
- Inoculant: Pea Vetch or Garden Combination Inoculant (sold separately)
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 3-4'
- Uses: Nitrogen fixing, green manure, edible peas and beans, weed cometition
- Facts to Note: Plant in Fall in milder climates to mature in early Spring. Plant in Spring in colder climates. Harvest edible peas and small seeded fava beans while building up the soil. Harvest peas and then till in cover crop.
Contains: Small seeded Fava Beans (Bell Beans), Biomaster Peas, Yellow Peas, and Sugar Snap Peas.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Easily Established
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
- Somewhat Drought Tolerant
- Tolerates Mowing/Grazing
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8.0"L x 5.0"W x 1.5"H