- Planting & Care
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Cool season cover crop mix. Breaks up heavy soil by putting down a good root mass, both shallow and deep. Triticale and Ryegrain have large, fibrous sod forming roots, and Nemfix Mustard has a large, deep, aggressive tap root that goes through the hard pan. Bell Beans, biomster peas, and Vetch provide nitrogen and biomass.
- Application Rate: 1-2 lb/1000 sq ft or 50-60 lb/acre
- Inoculant: Pea Vetch Mix or Garden Combination Mix (sold separately)
- Germination: 5-10 Days
- Plant Height: 3-5'
- Uses: Breaks up compacted soils, adds biomass and fixes nitrogen.
- Facts to Note: Plant in the fall.
Contains: Triticale, Ryegrain, Nemfix Mustard, Bell Beans, Biomaster Peas, and Common Vetch.
- Adds Significant Organic Matter
- Cold Hardy
- Down to 25°F
- Fixes Nitrogen
- Germination in Soils 45°F
- Good for Forage/Hay
- Good for Weed Competition
- Loosens Heavy Soils
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lb
Dimensions: 8.0"L x 5.0"W x 1.5"H