- Use Instructions
- Useful Information
- Shipping Information
Pesticide ID # is required for all CA commercial growers AND all Nevada County, CA residents
- Active ingredient 29% calcium polysulfide.
- Registered for use on almonds, apples, blueberries, caneberries, cherries, peachs, pears and more.
- Used to control diseases such as powdery mildew, shot hole, apple scab, anthracnose, peach leaf curl, leaf spot and more.
- Labeled to control mites, scale, peach twig borers, thrips, aphids and more.
- Read the label for complete information on what diseases and pests are controlled.
- See also "lime sulphur" and "lime sulfer"
See our companion resource on disease control in your orchard.
Cannot ship to the following states: AK, AL, CO, CT, DC, DE, GU, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MN, MS, MT, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, PR, RI, SC, TN, UT, VI, VT, WV, WY
Cannot ship via USPS.
Cannot be combined with other items in a package, due either to its size or manufacturer packaging.
Shipping Weight: 28.0 lb
Dimensions: 14.0"L x 9.0"W x 7.0"H